2018 Cinsaut with Ancho Chile and Coffee Flank Steak
- 2 tsps Ground coffee
- 1 tbsp Ancho chili powder
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Trim steak and remove excess fat
- Heat grill to medium-high (~400o)
- Rub generously with the spice packet. Let sit for 30 minutes to several hours covered in the refrigerator.
- Grill steak, turning once for 8-10 minutes total depending on the thickness of the steak.
- Remove steak, tent with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
Serve sliced steak with roasted rosemary new potatoes and candied carrots, or with a colorful spinach salad and quinoa.
Pour yourself a glass of 2017 Hovey Cinsaut and enjoy!