2018 Rosato with Chicken, Cumin and Cinnamon
February 12, 2020
In case you haven’t heard, our 2018 Rosato won Gold at the most recent San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. We thought it would be fun to give you something special to pair with this amazing wine. The warmth of the cinnamon is a nice balance with the bright acidity of the Rosato. Enjoy!
- 1 Contents of Spice Packet
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken thighs
- In a small bowl, mix the spice packet with brown sugar, salt, and mix well.
- Drizzle the chicken thighs with EVOO.
- Rub generously with the spice mixture.
- Let sit at room temp for about 30 mins.
- Grill on medium high 10-15 minutes per side. Alternatively, cook in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour. Chicken should be done to an internal temp of 1650 and it will be perfectly juicy and tender.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Crack open your Hovey 2018 Rosato and enjoy!