2018 Zinfandel with Teriyaki Skirt Steak
September 6, 2022
Sometimes it's the simple things in life that can bring us much pleasure...like the sweet and tangy marinade alongside our luscious Zinfandel.
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- garlic (as much as you like)
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add steak to bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours, turning once.
- Prepare grill. Heat to medium high.
- Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade. Place steak on grill rack coated with cooking spray (or brushed with oil); grill 20 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning and basting frequently with the reserved marinade. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Serving suggestions: Serve with white rice to catch all the delicious juices.