2019 Chardonnay with The Perfect Chicken Salad
September 6, 2022
This recipe is more of a starting point - giving you the structure from which to weak and adjust as time, tastes or available ingredients require. Then pop open our 2019 Chardonnay and enjoy!
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken (great use of leftovers)
- 1 cup diced apple (one apple should do it)
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup roasted sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon (or dill, chives, or herb of your preference)
- 5 tbsps mayonnaise (more or less to taste)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl comine chicken, apple, celery, almonds and mayonnaise.
- Stir to combine.
- Add herbs and salt/pepper to taste.
Serving suggestions: As a salad with fresh spring mix, as a sandwich on whole grain bread, in luttuce cups.
Serve with a nicely chilled Hovey 2019 Chardonnay.