2019 Rosato with Sweet and Spicy Glazed Ham
March 15, 2021
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 6-8 lb. spiral cut ham (bone in)
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, marmalade, mustard, and cloves; set aside.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 140°, about 2 hours.
- Brush ham with glaze. Bake 45 minutes longer, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Serve remaining glaze with sliced ham.