2019 Rosato with Chicken, Cumin and Cinnamon
- 1 Contents of Spice Packet
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken thighs
- In a small bowl, mix the spices with brown sugar and mix well.
NOTE: If you don't have the spice packet, here's the recipe: 1 tsp Cumin, 2 tsp Cinnamon, ¼ tsp Pasilla Chili powder (or whatever you have on hand), 1 ½ tsp salt (less if desired).
- Drizzle the chicken thighs with EVOO.
- Rub generously with the spice mixture.
- Let sit at room temp for about 30 mins.
- Grill on medium high 10-15 minutes per side. Alternatively, cook in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour. Chicken should be done to an internal temp of 165 degrees and it will be perfectly juicy and tender.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Crack open your Hovey 2020 Rosato and enjoy!