Spicy Pork Tenderloin with 2018 Isabel Barbera
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place tenderloin on a large rimmed baking sheet. In a small bowl, mix Hovey spice packet with garlic powder, oregano, salt & pepper.
2. Rub tenderloin with olive oil and coat with spice mixture. Roast tenderloin until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 145°F (25-35 mins).
3. Transfer tenderloin to a cutting board, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice 1/2-inch thick and serve.